Permanent Gynecology (GYN) Physician Job in Princeton, New Jersey (NJ)
- 100% Gynecology
- Opportunity to accommodate sub-specialty interest such as URO/GYN, GYN/ONC, and Pelvic Reconstruction
- You will work with and be mentored by one of the nation's leading experts in sexual medicine, menopause, and vulvovaginal disorders
- Collegial office with strong support including advanced practitioners, on-site ultrasound, and on-site procedure room with anesthesiologist
- The practice is open to someone who desires a partnership track or who prefers to be employed
- Excellent compensation package which includes a very competitive salary, production bonus, and a full comprehensive benefits package is offered
- The Princeton area is one of the most desired areas to live on the East Coast with a wide range of arts, educational, social, and cultural opportunities available to the candidate. It also has easy access by car or public transportation to New York City, New York (NY) and Philadelphia, Pennsylvania (PA).
- Outstanding schools, beautiful homes, great shopping, and superb restaurants are just a few reasons why professionals love calling the area home.
- Home of Princeton University
- There may be several attractive Gynecology positions available for your consideration. However, few will offer you the opportunity to be a part of a team whose mission is progressive and personalized care while providing you a healthy work/life balance. When you include the opportunity for excellent financial rewards and the outstanding location, this position is truly worth considering.
Vice President of Recruiting
Schedule an appointment to discuss here!
Please reference where you saw the position and position ID 165087 when responding.
Apply for Permanent Gynecology (GYN) Physician Job in Princeton, New Jersey (NJ)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.