Come make a difference within a growing team of providers that focus to enhance the lives they serve and value learning and growth!
- Committed to providing the best and safest care, while creating a warm, inviting environment for their patients, family members and caregivers.
- Innovative staff and treatment modalities and wonderful teamwork that is focused on patient safety
- Physician-centric and physician-focused
- Multiple colleagues within the same specialty for support in clinical care
- Shared EMR with all colleagues for coordinated patient care
- Prompt lab and radiology support
- Shared equipment and access to high-end surgical platforms
- Prompt patient referrals to other sub-specialists in the medical group
- Walk-in Urgent Care Centers for emergency visits and referrals
- Attract and retain stellar employees
- Competitive health insurance/benefits
- Strong support in malpractice; technology, including a shared EMR; billing; administration; human resources; allowing more time for patient care
- Marketing support for on-boarding announcements and ongoing PR, content, and community opportunities
- The oncology/hematology department offers a wide range of services to diagnose cancer and measure the effectiveness of treatments. Our on-site services include: infusion suites, lab and pathology services; as well as radiology services, comprehensive breast imaging, plain film x-ray, bone densitometry, PET, CT and MRI scans; and interventional radiology procedures such as sono, CT and MRI guided biopsies. Our surgical oncologists offer state-of-the-art, minimally invasive and robotic surgeries incorporating ERAS (enhanced recovery after surgery) protocols. Additionally, we provide patients access to the latest advances in cancer prevention, detection, diagnosis, and treatment through clinical trials.
Benefits and Features :
- Top salary, depending on experience
- Comprehensive benefits package - health insurance, dental insurance, life insurance
- Medical Professional Liability Insurance
- Umbrella Coverage
- Paid Time Off/Holidays
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Corporate Discount Program
- Disability Insurance
FOR MORE INFORMATION
Ben Dollar NP Now, LLC P: 843.574.8233 email@example.com
Apply for Oncologist/Hematologist
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.