Cardiology Leadership Position | Advanced Heart Failure | Mid-Atlantic Northeast
Join a fully integrated, regional, non-profit health system of more than 16,000 employees providing services at 12 hospitals and 300+ outpatient sites providing cost-effective and high-quality care to patients for over 145 years.
• Seeking high-level Heart Failure Physician
• Must be board certified in Advanced Heart Failure & Cardiology
• 3-5 years leadership experience desired
• Join 2 BC Heart Failure Cardiologists in a large group of 40+ cardiologists supported by advanced practitioners
• State-of-the-art cardiac surgery, electrophysiology, interventional and structural heart programs
• Teaching, research, quality improvement and strategic development opportunities
• Competitive compensation, full benefits, paid malpractice, signing bonus and relocation allowance
• Not J1 or H1b eligible
• Large Pennsylvania city in close proximity to Philadelphia, NYC and DC
• Chose a picturesque small town, semi-urban, or urban community to call home
• Low traffic/ low cost of living
• Effortless access to outdoor recreation like skiing, white water rafting, trout fishing, hiking and biking
• Outstanding higher education in-town, as well as public and private school K-12 options
For more information, please contact:
Stephanie Hutchens, Senior Search Consultant
Apply for Cardiology Leadership Position | Advanced Heart Failure | Mid-Atlantic Northeast
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.