Full Time Urologist | Large Non Profit Health System | Mid-Atlantic Northeast
• Collegial growing practice with over 10 Urologists at a dozen area hospitals
• 1:4 call with hospital-based PA coverage
• Strong Interventional Radiology and Rad/Onc support
• Teaching, research, quality improvement and strategic development opportunities
• Regional Health System has well-regarded Robotics Program, but robotic experience not required
• Competitive compensation, full benefits, paid malpractice, generous signing bonus and relocation allowance
• Not J1 or H1b eligible
• Large Pennsylvania city in close proximity to Philadelphia, NYC and DC
• Chose a picturesque small town, semi-urban, or urban community to call home
• Low traffic/ low cost of living
• Effortless access to outdoor recreation like skiing, white water rafting, trout fishing, hiking and biking
• Outstanding higher education in-town, as well as public and private school K-12 options
For more information, please contact:
Stephanie Hutchens, Senior Search Consultant
Apply for Full Time Urologist | Large Non Profit Health System | Mid-Atlantic Northeast
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.