Medical Director of Hematology/Oncologist needed just North of Boston
The ideal candidate will create a programmatic alignment and standardization in practice for providers in Hematology Oncology and provide leadership for the cancer program.
- Provide leadership and guidance to the Center for Cancer Care
- Assist the program in meeting its short-term and long-term goals
- Improve financial and quality performance
- Provide clinical and administrative insight
- Assist the leadership team in meeting Quality of Care standards throughout the system
- Provide clinical and operational insight into performance improvement efforts
- Collaborate in eOAR and other quality, safety and/or efficiency initiatives, acting as the liaison with the other providers and encouraging provider compliance and commitment to the initiatives
- Provide oversight in the EHR Care plan development
- Attend Tumor Boards and facilitate collaborative discussions
- Facilitate multidisciplinary treatment models and collaborate with the Chief of Medical Oncology
- Attend Grand Rounds
- Facilitate the initiation and subsequent growth of a clinical research program
Apply for Medical Director of Hematology/Oncologist needed just North of Boston
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.