The unit has highly skilled, experienced, and committed psychiatric nurses. The hospital, which is founded on an interdisciplinary structure, has a full-time recreation therapist, full-time licensed social workers, a half time psychologist, and some ancillary staff.
The staffing is firm and a big help to a physician-led coordinated team. The hospital includes 20 adult inpatient beds and 6 adolescent inpatient beds with an average caseload of 5-6 inpatients. The regular call is required and is divided among all physicians in the practice group. It should be at least one weekend each month. During the weekend call, the physician is responsible for rounding on current inpatients and any new admissions, as well as patients in need of further evaluation in the emergency department.
- Full-Time Hospital Employed
- Excellent Benefits
- Great Salary
- Including One Week CME
- Call Frequency 1:6
- Case Load of 5-6 patients
Live and Work on Ithaca, New York
- Active College Town
- Surrounded by Outdoor Amenities
- Cayuga Lake, waterfalls, state parks, and hiking trails
- Home to Cornell University and Ithaca College
- Great restaurants, cultural activities, & recreation
- One of the county's largest wine regions
- Ranked by Forbes as #3 in America's Smartest Cities
- FOR MORE INFORMATION
NP Now, LLC
Apply for Psychiatrist
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.