Obstetrics and Gynecology in Beavercreek, Ohio
Excellent Opportunity to Join Our Women’s Health Practice in Beavercreek, Ohio
Please contact Angie England if you would like additional information about this opportunity
- Hospital employment
- EPIC EMR
- 4-Physician providers in practice –1 APRN-CNP and 4 Midwives
- 1:4 Call
- Rich benefits package with generous 403(b) matching, vacation time, disability, and malpractice
- Qualifies for Federal Student Loan Forgiveness
- Must be board eligible or board certified
- U.S. residency required
- Not accepting J-1 Visa candidates
Why Greater Dayton?
- Family-friendly neighborhoods and affordable cost of living
- Excellent school districts with private and public school options
- Local international airport with easy access
- The world’s largest National Airforce Museum – Wright Patterson Air Force Base
- Off-Broadway performing arts center
- Access to prestigious golf courses, major universities, shopping, and dining
- 9 Hospitals
- 12 Emergency centers
- 190+ Outpatient facilities
- 13,000+ Employees
- 795 Employed physicians and advanced practice providers
- Named a Fortune Best Workplace in Health Care and Biopharma for the third time (2019)
- Received the Advisory Board Workplace of the Year Award (2018)
- Voted one of the Top 20 Most Beautiful Hospitals in the U.S. (2017-2018)
Links of Interest
Kettering Health Network
Kettering Health Network is a not-for-profit system serving the people of southwest Ohio. Patients have access to high quality maternity care, state-of-the-art cancer fighting technology, Ohio’s leading heart hospital, as well as revolutionary brain and spine surgery. We are committed to transforming the healthcare experience with world class health services for every stage of life.
Kettering Physician Network
Kettering Physician Network represents more than 400 board certified physicians and advanced practice providers, with an extensive range of medical specialties in more than 150 convenient locations throughout the Greater Dayton and Cincinnati areas. Kettering Physician Network’s highly skilled team offers the most advanced healthcare services in a caring, compassionate, and professional environment.
Soin Medical Center
Soin Medical Center is committed to meeting the healthcare needs of each individual in the community, treating the whole person – mind, body, and spirit. Conveniently located off I-675 in Beavercreek, Soin Medical Center provides a variety of healthcare services and is home to four accredited Centers of Excellence.
- Named a Center of Excellence in robotic surgery, hernia surgery, minimally invasive gynecology, and minimally invasive surgery by the Surgical Review Corporation. (2017-2018)
Apply for Obstetrics and Gynecology in Beavercreek, Ohio
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.