UCHealth Women's Wellness and Primary Care - Stonegate is looking for a board certified family medicine physician to join our established, busy practice.
- 36 patient contact hours.
- You'll work with a collegial team.
- Our call schedule supports work-life balance: Afterhours call is strictly by phone.
At UCHealth, we're looking for those who are talented and inspired - those who don't shy away from daily opportunities to improve lives. For those individuals called to join our team, we want you to find more than just a career here. We want you to make extraordinary possible. Apply today.
We expect you to live a balanced life and enjoy the Colorado lifestyle. Our competitive compensation package includes:
- Highly competitive offerings include medical, vision, dental, life insurance, disability coverage
- Retirement program comprised of a basic pension plan, 401(a) investment account, 403(b) matching account and a 457(b) deferred compensation savings plan.
- Four-day work week and flexible schedules available.
- All credentialing expenses covered.
- Continuing medical education (CME) credit.
Please respond today for a full series of interviews and introduction to UCHealth.
UCHealth Primary Care Network Development
About Parker, Colorado
The Town of Parker is located 25 miles south of Denver's Central Business District in Douglas County. The current population is just over 54,000. Parker is known for its unique Western-Victorian downtown and its hometown feel. This is a popular community for young professionals with active families and serves as a residential enclave of the Metro Denver region.
Apply for Physician
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.