Child and Adolescent Psychiatry | Monterey, CA | 150k On-Boarding Package
The practice is seeking a new team member who wants to partner with an organization who's focus will be on providing timely and high-quality evaluations and family-centered, evidence based treatments that for the psychiatric problems hat most commonly affect children, teenagers, and their families, including problems with anxiety, mood, attention, self-regulation, eating, and substance abuse.
• $330,000 Base Salary for experienced physicians with additional productivity incentives provided.
• $150,000 at signing for Housing Assistance, Relocation, or Loan Repayment
• Focus on the Patient - Work in a collaborative, team-oriented environment that focuses on the patient and family.
• Full Benefit Package provided
• EPIC EMR
• The practice is located 2 hours south of San Francisco right on the Pacific Ocean
• Monterey's rich history boasts 20 world-class golf courses, the world's best aquarium, unique variety of shops and galleries and a spectacular assortment of parks and natural areas combine to provide a truly unrivaled place to live and raise a family.
• Unbeatable climate - Enjoy an incredible Mediterranean climate where average high temperatures range from 58 degrees to 69 degrees year round.
• Enjoy a slower pace of life by avoiding the California traffic and California cost of living - Housing costs 65% of what it would be in San Francisco according to Sperling's
Name: Jeff Foster
Apply for Child and Adolescent Psychiatry | Monterey, CA | 150k On-Boarding Package
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.