Multiple Sclerosis Neurologist, Medical Director - Salt Lake City, UT
- Intermountain Healthcare is recruiting for a BC experience Multiple Sclerosis Fellowship Trained Neurologist to join our practice Salt Lake City
- Eighty percent of time (30 hours/week) working in a clinical practice as a Multiple Sclerosis Neurologist at the Salt Lake Clinic
- Twenty percent of time (6 hours/week) working in an administrative role as the Medical Director of MS Specialty Care
- Medical Director duties will involve further development of our MS program with value-based care models including care management, system supports for the population seen by community neurologists and primary care, medication prescribing standards, and escalation protocols. This admin position will have direct accountability to the Associate Medical Director of Community Based Neurology.
- The provider will work closely with Castel and SelectHealth managing the health of our at-risk population
- Will provide both destination care and consultation with other neurologists throughout our system
- No hospital call
- Infusion Center
- Signing bonus and student loan repayment available
- Employment position with the Intermountain Medical Group
- Guaranteed salary with transition to production
- Additional compensation for meeting quality goals
- Full Intermountain benefits package
- Relocation provided, up to 15K
- Visa sponsorship not available
Intermountain Healthcare Information
What does it mean to be a part of Intermountain Healthcare? It means that the quest for clinical excellence is not just a goal, but a given. It means building an environment where physicians and employees can deliver the best in healthcare. And it's realizing each employee or volunteer is vital to the healing process, because we can only achieve the extraordinary together . Being a part of Intermountain Healthcare means joining with a world-class team of over 38,000 employees and embarking on a career filled with opportunities, strength, innovation, and fulfillment. Our mission is: Helping people live the healthiest lives possible®. Our patients deserve the best in healthcare, and we deliver.
Intermountain Healthcare is a Utah-based, not-for-profit system of 24 hospitals, a broad range of clinics and services,160 clinics, a Medical Group of 2,400+ employed physicians and advanced practitioners, and health insurance plans from SelectHealth. We own or support 17 community clinics serving uninsured and low-income patients. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status. Women, minorities, individuals with disabilities, and veterans are encouraged to apply.
Salt Lake City is located at the base of the Wasatch Mountains and is within an hour's drive of nine world-renowned ski resorts and within a day's drive of five national parks. Along with these recreational attractions, there are many cultural and sporting events. There are performances by the Utah Symphony, Ballet West and Pioneer Theater Company as well as a renovated theater that offers Broadway plays. The Sundance Film Festival and the Park City Art Festival are nationally recognized events held in nearby communities. The NBA's Jazz, ECHL Utah Grizzlies hockey, the Salt Lake Bees, a triple-A baseball team, and Real Salt Lake City, a major league soccer team, all represent Salt Lake City. The University of Utah is located in Salt Lake City.
Apply for Multiple Sclerosis Neurologist, Medical Director - Salt Lake City, UT
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.