Adult Outpatient Psychiatrist
Tower Health and Acadia Healthcare have formed a joint venture, Tower Behavioral Health (TBH) in Reading, PA. The beautiful 83- acre campus is comprised of a state-of-the-art 144- bed inpatient facility, with multiple levels of outpatient services, and future plans to open a 68- bed Residential Treatment Center. TBH is actively recruiting and hiring Adult, Child and Adolescent Inpatient and Outpatient Psychiatrists and will continue to do so over the next 3 years, as services expand, and we provide evidenced based clinical services. We have a wide range of positions available including full-time staff psychiatrists, weekend, evening and overnight coverage.
Reading Hospital is the flagship, Magnet Recognized, acute care hospital of Tower Health. Located in West Reading, Pa., Reading Hospital is a 714-bed hospital that is home to many top-tier specialty care centers, including Reading HealthPlex , McGlinn Cancer Institute , Miller Regional Heart Center, Emergency Department , Level I Trauma Center and Beginnings Maternity Center, which houses the region's only Level III Neonatal Intensive Care Unit (NICU) . With more than 1,000 physicians, specialists, and advanced practice providers across 49 locations, Reading Hospital has been recognized for its quality outcomes and clinical expertise across services lines. It is listed as one of America's 100 Best Hospitals for four consecutive years and received a 5-Star Rating from CMS two years in a row.
- Physicians would be located at our beautiful new Medical Office Building in Reading, PA
- 60 minutes for intake appointments
- 30 minutes for transfers
- 15 minutes for follow-ups / medical checks
- Adult patients only; a separate Child/Adolescent OP service is established
Additional Psychiatric services offered by Tower Health's Reading Hospital and TBH include: a 19-bed medical complexity unit, a 20-bed residential substance abuse detox and rehab, a dedicated C/L service, extensive outpatient services throughout Berks County, including partial hospitalization and an Assertive Community Treatment Program. Other services include Medication Assisted Treatment, Behavioral Medicine Pain Management, and a Senior Assessment Program.
Benefits & Perks:
- Competitive Compensation Plan with a superb benefits package
- Generous CME Allowance and Time
- Top-Tier retirement programs
- Loan Forgiveness Assistance Program
- Malpractice Insurance with Tail Coverage
- Relocation Assistance
- H1B Visas and Green Card Sponsorship (we cannot currently support J1 Visa Waivers)
Reading Hospital Virtual Tour: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZoOpgqY5ICU
Contact Name: Christopher David
Contact Email: Christopher.David@towerhealth.org
Contact Phone: 570-401-4510 Call or Text
Tower Behavioral Health:
- BE/BC in Adult Psychiatry
- A valid PA Medical License or the ability to obtain one is required
Apply for Adult Outpatient Psychiatrist
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.