- Practice includes three Urologists and one physician assistant
- Potential for partnership in the practice
- Excellent comprehensive salary and benefits package
- Relocation assistance, annual CME allowance and sign-on bonus available
- Opportunity for partnership in ancillaries
- 240 hours (30 clinic days) of time off per year
- Opportunity for flexible schedule
- Candidates must be board-certified/eligible in Urology by the American Board of Medical Specialties
- Successful completion of residency training in an ACGME accredited Urology residency program required
- MD or DO licensed by the Oregon Board of Medical Examiners or eligible to obtain Oregon license
- Must be eligible as a provider for Medicare, Medicaid and other federal health programs
Where You'll Work
Providence Medford Medical Center offers comprehensive acute and ancillary services to southern Oregon and northern California on a beautiful, 168-bed campus. Designated a Level III trauma center with its own cancer center, robotic-assisted surgery, stroke center and accredited regional rehabilitation services, Providence Medford provides quality, comprehensive care throughout the region.
Where You'll Live
In the magnificent Rogue Valley just 30 miles from the California border, Medford is the largest city in the southern Oregon region and serves as the medical hub for a population of more than 510,000. At an elevation of 2,000 feet, Medford has a mild climate and four distinct seasons. The Medford area offers a mix of physical beauty, cultural diversity and recreational opportunities, from Ashland's Oregon Shakespeare Festival to white-water rafting, biking, fishing, skiing and wilderness hiking.
Who You'll Work For
Providence is a nationally recognized, comprehensive health care organization spanning seven states with a universal mission - to provide compassionate care to all who need its services, especially the poor and vulnerable. Its 119,000-plus caregivers/employees serve in 51 hospitals, more than 800 clinics and a comprehensive range of health and social services. Providence: one name, one family, one extraordinary health system.
Equal Opportunity Employer including disability/veteran
Job ID Number: 13650
Apply for Urologist
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.