Psychiatry Hospitalist 7 on 7 off | 340K+ | Georgia Health System
• 18-bed adult inpatient unit with an average daily census of 8-10 patients
• 7 on 7 off schedule with a 40 hr work week and light weekend coverage
• ER Behavior Health Unit staffed with a dedicated behavioral health RN; Inpatient Consults are supported by Nurse Practitioner
• Phoebe Putney is an H1B Cap Exempt employer
• Above MGMA median starting salary + quality bonus yields earning potential above $340K
• 20K Sign on bonus and up to 15K relocation stipend; comprehensive health and benefits package
• Phoebe Putney Memorial Hospital named National Hospital of the year and Southern Regional Hospital of the year in 2019 by Mended Hearts
• Join more than 200 physicians in Phoebe Physician Network, a self-governing group that provides comprehensive, high quality medical care to all patients
The Southwest Georgia region boasts with attractive lifestyle features, including:
• Vibrant small-town community including unique shopping & dining with year-round access to world-class outdoor activities such as boating, hiking, hunting and fishing
• A wide array of residential options including country club communities with a truly affordable cost of living - 20% less than the national average
• An abundance of family activities including swim, tennis, and golf clubs
• Quick day-drive access to the bustling Atlanta metropolis to the north and the sandy beaches of the Florida panhandle to the south
• Easy access via a regional airport and quick connections through Atlanta's Hartsfield Airport to anywhere in the world.
For more information, please contact
Emily Franty, Senior Search Consultant
Direct at 678-501-2412
Apply for Psychiatry Hospitalist 7 on 7 off | 340K+ | Georgia Health System
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.