Gastroenterologist needed on FL West Coast
Join one of the largest gastroenterology networks in Florida! Florida Digestive Health Specialists is seeking a gastroenterologist to join its Charlotte Harbor location on the beautiful West Coast of Florida.
- ERCP/EUS preferred
- Shared call
- Competitive compensation and a defined partnership track
- Opportunity for ownership in ancillary services
- Flexibility to balance work requirements and personal life through support staff and resources.
- Varied levels of care
- Full support staff and ancillary services
- Robust benefits package including health, dental, retirement, profit sharing, among others
- CME reimbursement and professional growth opportunities
- Practice autonomy (no private equity involvement; practice is entirely owned by GI physicians)
About Charlotte Harbor:
Charlotte Harbor, along Florida's welcoming Gulf Coast, is about halfway between Sarasota and Fort Myers, perfectly positioned to offer every manner of water-borne activities. Charlotte Harbor features more than 165 miles of waterways, providing access to the Gulf of Mexico and miles of natural shoreline bordering the harbor and the Peace and Myakka rivers. Enjoy uncrowded, idyllic beaches with crystal clear water. Live in North Port, Sarasota, Punta Gorda, Venice, or any of the other surrounding communities.