Seeking Maternal-Fetal Medicine Physician
WORK & PLAY IN NORTHWEST MONTANA
Nestled in the Rocky Mountains near Glacier National Park, Kalispell offers an unparalleled quality of life with limitless recreational opportunities. Montana Children's Specialists, a department of Kalispell Regional Medical Center, is seeking a maternal-fetal
medicine specialist. Combined with a unique collegial medical environment that is committed to excellence, you will be joining a growing team of pediatric specialists that are dedicated to caring for the health needs of Montana’s children.
- Seeking third MFM provider to join our team of two in full-scope practice
- Competitive compensation package
- Fully-staffed ultrasound unit with AIUM accreditation and new equipment
- Highly-skilled perinatal sonographers with fetal echocardiogram certification
- Inpatient and outpatient services
- Pediatric subspecialty support including pediatric cardiology, pediatric surgery and pediatric neurosurgery
- Outreach program in multiple locations
- Newly constructed 190,000 SQ FT pediatric facility, Montana Children’s with level III NICU
- Established patient base and secure referral relationships
To learn more about this opportunity please contact:
Jared Wilson, Physician Recruiter · (406) 751-5318 · firstname.lastname@example.org
KALISPELL REGIONAL HEALTHCARE
Apply for Seeking Maternal-Fetal Medicine Physician
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.