Seeking Director of Neonatology
WORK & PLAY IN NORTHWEST MONTANA
Nestled in the Rocky Mountains near Glacier National Park, Kalispell offers an unparalleled quality of life with limitless recreational opportunities. Montana Children's, a department of Kalispell Regional Medical Center, is seeking a director of neonatology. Combined with a unique collegial medical environment that is committed to excellence, you will be joining a growing team of pediatric specialists that are dedicated to caring for the health needs of Montana’s children.
- Seeking energetic BC/BE neonatologist committed to clinical excellence
- Competitive compensation package
- Montana Children’s is a newly constructed 190,000 SQ FT pediatric facility
- More than 40 pediatric specialists, including pediatric surgery, maternal-fetal medicine, neurology, and more
- Extensive outreach program with multiple state-wide locations and referral network
- Collaborative care approach with specialist physicians, primary care providers and patient/family
- Opportunity for leadership, continuing education and program development
- Largest and most comprehensive pediatric program in the state of Montana
To learn more about this opportunity please contact:
Jared Wilson, Physician Recruiter · (406) 751-5318 · email@example.com
KALISPELL REGIONAL HEALTHCARE
Apply for Seeking Director of Neonatology
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.