Rural Orthopedic Surgery Opening in Southern Minnesota | 200K Sign On
• Join a growing team of experienced surgeons and PAs providing surgical and clinical support, with extensive local and regional primary care and subspecialty referral network
• General orthopedic surgery with opportunity for 50% sports medicine or other subspecialty interest
• J1 and H1b support available
• 4-year salary guarantee starting with competitive production bonus
• Up to $200K Sign-On Bonus plus exceptional benefits, including retirement savings plans with employer match and 7 weeks PTO
• Enjoy top-level earning, with 90th percentile proven earning potential
• Minnesota named one of the Top 8 Best States to Practice Medicine by Medscape, based on high earning potential, low malpractice rates and high quality of life.
• Enjoy skiing, rock climbing, and the stunning waterfalls of Sioux Falls located less than 90 minutes away, or head to the Twin Cities for professional sporting events, premier shopping at the Mall of America, or experience an unbelievable eating and drinking destination.
• Lovers of outdoor recreation enjoy world-class hunting, fishing, and wildlife watching on over 65,000 acres of public hunting land
Practice medicine the right way - with exceptional quality and a personal touch - with one of the top regional health systems in one of the Top 8 Best States to Practice Medicine.
For more information, contact:
Tara Osseck, Vice President of Recruitment
Schedule a Call: https://calendly.com/tosseck
Apply for Rural Orthopedic Surgery Opening in Southern Minnesota | 200K Sign On
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.