Outpatient Hematology Oncology | Vail Health | Low Volume, Lifestyle Practice
• Join Shaw Cancer Center in Dillon, CO as an employed Oncologist in an outpatient Oncology practice that promotes an outstanding work/life balance
• Vail Health's Shaw Cancer Center is the regions only fully accredited cancer center and comprehensive breast center
• Shaw Cancer Center has received numerous accolades its commitment to excellence and ongoing quality including; Quality Oncology Initiative Certification, Gold Accreditation from the CoC, and recognition as a Breast Imaging Center of Excellence
• Clinical Trials in partnership with University of Colorado, as well as, national research groups
• Employed practice opportunity offering competitive compensation, comprehensive health benefits, 403(b) Retirement , PTO, CME, and CME Allowance
• Dillon, CO is nestled in the Rockies along the shores of the Dillon Reservoir, which is home to the highest deep-water marina in North America
• Summit County offers endless outdoor activities from world renowned skiing in the winter to golf, boating, fly fishing, and hiking in the warmer months
• Enjoy diverse shops and restaurants, lively entertainment venues, friendly neighborhoods and breathtaking views
• Excellent public and private schooling options for children
For more information and further consideration please contact:
Apply for Outpatient Hematology Oncology | Vail Health | Low Volume, Lifestyle Practice
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.