SW Georgia Metro | Employed Interventional Radiology | 525K Plus 12 Weeks PTO
Phoebe is at the center of healthcare for Southwest Georgia and is currently seeking a Board Certified daytime Interventional Radiologist. Both a leader in advanced care and a pillar of the communities we serve, Phoebe delivers a unique mix of small-town community connectivity and leading-edge medical technologies.
This 691-bed teaching hospital and a regional center for cancer treatment, cardiac medicine/surgery, gastrointestinal disease and neuro-science offers:
• $500,000 Never Ending Base Salary + $25,000 for Call Pay
• Monday - Friday 8am-5pm
• Joining 18 other full time employed Radiologists
• Employed Night-Time Radiology team covers nights
• Only 8 weekends of diagnostic call and 8 weeks of IR call per year - Days only / No Nights
• Excellent benefits, paid malpractice, moving expenses, and signing bonus
The Southwest Georgia region boasts uniquely attractive lifestyle features, including:
• Vibrant small-town communities with unique shopping and dining
• Year-round access to world-class outdoor activities including boating, hiking, hunting and fishing
• An abundance of family activities including thriving sports leagues and swim, tennis, and golf clubs
• Quick day-drive access to the bustling Atlanta metropolis to the north and the sandy beaches of the Florida panhandle to the south
• Easy access via a regional airport and quick connections through Atlanta's Hartsfield Airport to anywhere in the world.
• A truly affordable cost of living - 20% less than the national average
For more information on this opportunity contact Neal Waters:
Apply for SW Georgia Metro | Employed Interventional Radiology | 525K Plus 12 Weeks PTO
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.