Full Time Urologist | Hospital Employed | Robotics Available | Northeastern NC
• Current team of 3 Board Certified Urologists
• Fully equipped urology surgical practice and supporting staff to perform robotic and other surgical procedures
• Mixed schedule of clinic, OR block time, hospital rounding and consults
• Strongly rooted in the community, dedicated referral base
• Call 1:4
• Large health system with medical school affiliation
• Competitive MGMA Base Salary + wRVU & Quality Incentives
• Full benefits, paid malpractice, generous PTO and other incentives
• Vibrant community with a diverse economy, historic roots, and college town charm
• Family oriented recreational amenities including a performing arts theater, children's museum, and sports complex
• Abundance of outdoor recreation including kayaking, canoeing, walking/biking trails, boat ramps, outdoor pools, parks, community gardens, music festivals, craft breweries, golf and more
• Easy access to North Carolina Beaches and the Blue Ridge and Smokey Mountains
• International airport within 1 hour
• Strong public and private school options
• Located 1 hour from the state capital of Raleigh, 1 hour to Greenville and less than 2 hours to Durham, Chapel Hill and Richmond VA
For more information, please contact:
Stephanie Hutchens, Senior Search Consultant
Apply for Full Time Urologist | Hospital Employed | Robotics Available | Northeastern NC
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.