Director of Hospital Medicine | Montana | $325,000 Starting Compensation
• Progressive, state-of-the-art 19-bed hospital with plans for expansion in 2023
• Experienced, stable 4 provider hospitalist team with daytime and nighttime hospitalists
• Low-volume program, with an ADC of 10 to 12 patients
• Procedures required
• Dayshift only - flexible scheduling
Competitive compensation package starting at $325,000 plus a comprehensive benefits package
• $300,000 Starting Salary plus $25,000 Directorship Stipend
• Sign on bonus and relocation offered
• Competitive benefits package to include comprehensive health, PTO, CME Allowance, Malpractice Insurance, retirement, etc.
Ideally situated on the high plains along Montana's Rocky Mountain Front Range at the confluence of the Missouri and Sun Rivers, this Montana community is the perfect basecamp for outdoor activities, arts, and culture.
• With a cost of living below the national average, your dollar goes a lot further
• Enjoy a mild four-season climate with pleasant summers and warmer winters
• Paradise for year-round outdoor recreation - hiking, mountain biking, downhill skiing, blue ribbon trout fishing, boating, golf, tennis, and much more
• Thriving downtown with local shops, restaurants, breweries, museums, and a civic center
• Safe, family friendly community with great public and private schooling options
For more information please contact:
Apply for Director of Hospital Medicine | Montana | $325,000 Starting Compensation
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.