Palo Alto Foundation Medical Group has a full-time opportunity for BE/BC fellowship-trained Geriatrician.
Location: Fremont, CA
- Physician-led and collegial environment
- Post-acute and long term patient care in skilled nursing facilities
- Sub-specialty geriatrics consultations care with a dynamic interdisciplinary team
- Join a group passionate about supporting patients through the continuum of care
- Current California Medical License
- DEA Certificate
- Eligibility to participate in Medical/Medicare
Palo Alto Foundation Medical Group
We are one of the largest multispecialty medical groups in the country, made up of over 1,700 physicians in 40+ specialties, in practices throughout the San Francisco Bay Area. Our organization is nationally recognized for our excellence with multiple awards for quality of care, innovation, and leadership.
Palo Alto Foundation Medical Group is affiliated with Palo Alto Medical Foundation, a not-for-profit health care organization, providing operational and administrative support, including the latest technology, allowing physicians to focus on delivering exceptional patient care.
- Schedule flexibility and sabbaticals for work-life balance
- Relocation allowance
- Guaranteed salary
- Generous benefits package
- Shareholder eligible after two years
- 401K, cash-balance retirement plan, HSA
EEO – Equal Employment Opportunity
Apply for Geriatrician BC/BE
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.