PAGNY is comprised of over 4,000 physicians and healthcare professionals who provide services to NYC Health + Hospitals (H+H), the largest public health system in the United States. Our practitioners are highly skilled professionals with outstanding credentials who deliver the highest level of quality healthcare to patients throughout New York City.
NYC Health + Hospitals/Gotham Health/Tremont, located on Webster Avenue in the Bronx. The goal of this Center is to provide outpatient services to patients at high risk of contracting Covid-19, as well as short- and long-term follow-up care for those recovering from the disease. Preliminary evidence links Covid-19 to potential heart damage, lung injuries, blood clots, and mental health conditions
- Patient care including outpatient cardiology clinic
- Noninvasive cardiac testing such as echocardiography including TEE and cardiac stress testing
- ECG and ambulatory ECG interpretation and reporting
- Teach residents and medical students
- Participate in scholastic activity
- Participate in performance and quality improvement activities
- Commitment to community outreach and patient education activities as needed
- Graduate of an approved medical school (MD or DO)
- Board elgible or Board certified in Cardiology
- Active, unrestricted NYS license to practice medicine, or the ability to obtain one
Interested candidates please send your CV to Lea Power Carpenter, Director of Talent Acquisition at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V
Apply for Outpatient Cardiologist
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.