Rheumatology Position - York, PA
One hour from Baltimore - Two hours from Philadelphia
Award-winning physician-owned and run orthopaedic practice, 26-bed specialty hospital, rehab, and orthopaedic urgent care facilities located in south central Pennsylvania seeks a Rheumatologist to join its growing rheumatology service. This is an innovative, busy orthopaedic and multi-specialty group that has served the community for over 40 years.
- You will be joining one other Rheumatologist, more than 25 Orthopaedic Surgeons, Internists, and Advanced Practitioners
- Practice all aspects of rheumatology; 3-bay infusion center, ultrasound, and a procedure's area
- Outstanding financial package includes salary, bonus opportunity, and full benefits
- Ideal practice for a Rheumatologist who is seeking a work/life balance while still enjoying a substantial income
- Continues to be one of the fastest growing areas in all of Pennsylvania and number one in attracting people in the 25-35 year age range
- Beautiful homes, outstanding schools, and a low cost of living add to the community's appeal
- Amusement parks, fairs, family attractions, outdoor activities, and much more throughout the region
- Just 1 hour to Baltimore, 2 hours to Philadelphia, and less than 3.5 hours to New York City and Pittsburgh
Interested candidates please contact:
Vice President of Recruiting and Advanced Practice Search
Cross Country Search
Apply for Rheumatology Position - York, PA
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.