Outpatient Internal Medicine | Monterey, CA | 150k Onboarding Package
This a newly created position which need is driven by increased patient demand.
Applicants can expect a competitive base salary, productivity incentives, and loan repayment.
• The position consists of 4.5 days seeing with a protected half-day of administrative time.
• No nights or weekend work required
• $270,000 Base Salary
• $150,000 at signing for Housing Assistance, Relocation, or Loan Repayment
• Productivity Bonus Included - Unlimited Earning Potential - Current physicians are making between $308,000 and $344,000 annually
• Benefits Covered at 100%: Health, Life, Vacation, CME, Long-Term Disability, and 401k (4% Match)
• The practice is located 2 hours south of San Francisco right on the Pacific Ocean
• Monterey's rich history boasts 20 world-class golf courses, the world's best aquarium, unique variety of shops and galleries and a spectacular assortment of parks and natural areas combine to provide a truly unrivaled place to live and raise a family.
• Unbeatable climate - Enjoy an incredible Mediterranean climate where average high temperatures range from 58 degrees to 69 degrees year round.
• Enjoy a slower pace of life by avoiding the California traffic and California cost of living - Housing costs 65% of what it would be in San Francisco according to Sperling's
Name: Jeff Foster
Apply for Outpatient Internal Medicine | Monterey, CA | 150k Onboarding Package
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.