Tremendous Gynecologic Oncology Opportunity in California’s Beautiful Central Coast
Tenet Healthcare is actively seeking an additional Gynecologic Oncologist to join a well-established and busy practice in San Luis Obispo, California. We have a tremendous community need for an additional specialist as patients often drive up to two hours for appointments due to the lack of providers in the market.
This is a rare opportunity to practice and live in a picturesque setting!
- Full-time opportunity with an established private practice
- Join one other highly respected Gynecologic Oncologist in the community
- Excellent growth potential
- Partnership track available
- Competitive compensation package
*Employment option also available within our large medical foundation if preferred
For candidates that have an interest in academics, this is an excellent opportunity to be a part of the process as we explore partnerships with some of the finest academic institutions in California.
- MD or DO
- BE/BC with the American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology with subspecialty certification/eligibility in Gynecologic Oncology
- Eligible to obtain licensure in the State of California
- The ideal candidate will be experienced, open-minded, motivated, and professionally hungry; however, the group also welcomes candidates that are also currently in fellowship
About San Luis Obispo, California:
Founded by Spanish missionaries in 1772, San Luis Obispo, California is one of the state’s oldest communities. Located halfway between Los Angeles and San Francisco, this is truly one of the most beautiful regions in the world. From picture-perfect weather to tasty cuisine, award-winning wines, scenic hiking, and soft sandy beaches…life doesn’t get much better than this. The city also benefits from an excellent school system including California’s Polytechnic State University, part of the California State University system.
In San Luis Obispo, the opportunity for professional success is extremely achievable and the quality of life is unmatched.
How to Apply:
If interested, please submit a copy of your current CV and contact information for immediate consideration.
All inquiries and personal information are kept confidential.
Senior Physician Sourcing Specialist
Apply for Tremendous Gynecologic Oncology Opportunity in California’s Beautiful Central Coast
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.