General Cardiologist – One Brooklyn Health System
The One Brooklyn Health System (OBH) is a three-campus health system with more than one million annual visitors. The Division is seeking TWO non-invasive cardiologists to join our team in Brooklyn, New York.
- Two full-time BE/BC Cardiologists to join our team providing both inpatient and outpatient care, and to provide support at our interventional cardiology and electrophysiology programs. Responsibilities also include teaching medical students, residents and cardiology fellows.
- Exciting opportunity for a full-time BE/BC cardiologist with a passion for serving underserved communities. The person will be primarily providing outpatient and chronic care management in our community-based network of offices.
The next members of our team will also be experienced in non-invasive testing, including transthoracic and transesophageal echocardiography, cardiac stress testing, ECG and ambulatory ECG interpretation. Non-invasive vascular experience is a plus.
About the Practice:
We are a hospital-based faculty practice that has been serving Eastern and Southern Brooklyn for nearly 100 years. Our goal is to provide high quality care, including a full array of cardiac non-invasive and interventional services tailored to our patients needs. All procedures are performed and interpreted by our own physicians to ensure continuity of care. The practice is also affiliated with SUNY Downstate Medical Center Fellowship program and utilizes the EPIC EHR.
Currently our advanced cardiovascular services, including:
- General Cardiology
- Cardiac and vascular intervention
- Cardiac Electrophysiology
- Treatment of heart failure, valvular heart disease, and peripheral artery disease
- Stroke Intervention
We offer a competitive salary with a comprehensive benefits package. This position also includes a faculty appointment at SUNY Downstate Medical Center.
If you would like to learn more in confidence, please apply today: firstname.lastname@example.org