Physician (IM/FP), Statewide California
JOIN DOCTORS JUST LIKE YOU IN ONE OF THESE LOCATIONS:
- California Correctional Center - Susanville
- Salinas Valley State Prison (Psychiatric Inpatient Program) - Soledad*
*Doctors at this institution receive 15% additional pay.
$282,216 - $296,328 (Time-Limited Board Certified)
$268,080 - $281,496 (Lifetime Board Certified)
$253,992 - $266,700 (Pre-Board Certified)
$324,540 - $340,776 (Time-Limited Board Certified)
$308,292 - $323,712 (Lifetime Board Certified)
$292,080 - $306,696 (Pre-Board Certified)
CCHCS OFFERS A COMPETITIVE COMPENSATION PACKAGE, INCLUDING:
- 40-Hour workweek (affords you true work-life balance)
- Generous paid time off and holiday schedule
- State of California retirement that vests in five years (visit: CalPERS.ca.gov for retirement formulas)
- Robust 401(k) and 457 savings plans (tax defer up to $39,000 - $52,000 per year)
- Paid CME, with paid time off to attend
- Paid Insurance, license, and DEA renewal
- And much more
Contact Debora Kim at: CentralizedHiringUnit@cdcr.ca.gov or: (916) 691-1546.
To apply online, please visit: www.cchcs.ca.gov
Effective July 1, 2020, in response to the economic crisis caused by the COVID-19 pandemic, the Personal Leave Program 2020 (PLP 2020) was implemented. PLP 2020 requires that each full-time employee receive a 9.23 percent reduction in pay in exchange for 16 hours PLP 2020 leave credits monthly through June 2022.