Neurology - Boston and Braintree, MA
Atrius Health, a well-established, physician-led, nonprofit healthcare leader, is nationally recognized for transforming healthcare through clinical innovations and quality improvement. Academically affiliated, Atrius Health delivers an effective system of connected care for more than 730,000 adult and pediatric patients at 30 medical practice locations in eastern and central Massachusetts. We are a leader in value based care.
Neurologist: We are seeking two BC/BE Neurologists who are committed to providing high quality, evidence-based medicine (testing, diagnosis, and treatment) to a diverse and growing patient population in in a large multispecialty, academically affiliated group in greater Boston at our Kenmore (Boston) and Braintree practices. Neuromuscular, movement disorders, and/or epilepsy fellowship training strongly preferred.
- Join an existing group of 14 Neurologists
- Neurology practiced at six clinical sites in and around Boston, with one large central urban hub
- Strong referral base
- Integrated care with primary care providers, specialists, and ancillary departments
- RN support for calls and results
- Minimal call
- Full or part time
- Hospital affiliation: Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
- Teaching and research opportunities through our Academic Institute
- BC/BE Neurology, MA license
- Opportunity for neuromuscular fellowship trained neurologist who will also practice general neurology
- Talent and desire to grow a practice working collaboratively with a large group of neurologists, medical, and surgical specialists and primary care physicians
More about us:
At Atrius Health, (Harvard Vanguard Medical Associates, Granite Medical Group, Dedham Medical Associates, PMG Associates, and VNA/Hospice) we offer:
- Robust integrated EMR system (Epic) and data warehouse
- Extremely competitive salary
- Exceptional benefits package including health, dental and life insurance, 401(k) match, disability, CME reimbursement, generous PTO
Send confidential CV to: Brenda Reed, Senior Consultant, Physician Recruitment, Atrius Health, 275 Grove Street, Suite 3-300 Newton, MA 02466; Tel: 800-222-4606 or: 617-559-8275 within Massachusetts;
Atrius Health is committed to a policy of non-discrimination and equal employment opportunity. All patients, employees, applicants, and other constituents of Atrius Health will be treated with respect and dignity regardless of race, national origin, gender, age, religion, disability, veteran status, marital/domestic partner status, parental status, sexual orientation and gender identity and/or expression, or other dimensions of diversity.
Apply for Neurology - Boston and Braintree, MA
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.