Oncology - Logan or Park City/Heber City and Provo, Utah
- Intermountain Healthcare has an exceptional opportunity for a BC/BE Medical Oncologists to join our team in either in Logan or splitting time between the Wasatch Back (Park City and Heber City) and Provo
- Outpatient clinical practice with inpatient consult responsibilities
- Inpatient oncology services are managed by hospitalist service
- Team approached care with care managers available to help patients navigate their cancer care
- Employment position with the Intermountain Medical Group
- Signing bonus available
- Competitive salary with transition to production and additional compensation for meeting quality goals
- Full Intermountain benefits
- Relocation provided, up to 15K
- A 501c3 company
- Visa sponsorship not available
Intermountain Healthcare Information
What does it mean to be a part of Intermountain Healthcare? It means that the quest for clinical excellence is not just a goal, but a given. It means building an environment where physicians and employees can deliver the best in healthcare. And it's realizing each employee or volunteer is vital to the healing process, because we can only achieve the extraordinary together . Being a part of Intermountain Healthcare means joining with a world-class team of over 38,000 employees and embarking on a career filled with opportunities, strength, innovation, and fulfillment. Our mission is: Helping people live the healthiest lives possible®. Our patients deserve the best in healthcare, and we deliver.
For the seventh consecutive year, Intermountain Healthcare was named as one of the "Top 150 Places to Work in Healthcare" in 2019 by Becker's Hospital Review .
Intermountain Healthcare is a Utah-based, not-for-profit system of 24 hospitals, a broad range of clinics and services,160 clinics, a Medical Group of 2,400+ employed physicians and advanced practitioners, and health insurance plans from SelectHealth. We own or support 17 community clinics serving uninsured and low-income patients. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
Apply for Oncology - Logan or Park City/Heber City and Provo, Utah
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.