Internal Medicine - Heber City, UT - Heber Valley Clinic
- One BC/BE Internal Medicine provider is needed to join our group
- Provide hospital call coverage 1:5 weeks
- Provide outpatient clinic and inpatient medical services rounding at the Heber Valley Medical Center
- The medical center is a 19-bed facility housing three operating rooms, one procedure room, nine surgical recovery rooms, seven ER treatment rooms, and 170 employees. It offers an Urgent Care clinic, full-service emergency department, 24/7 lab, dexa-scanner, digital mammography, and physical therapy
- Employment position with the Intermountain Medical Group
- Competitive salary with transition to production and additional compensation for meeting quality goals
- F ull Intermountain benefits package
- A 501c3 company
- Relocation provided, up to 15K
- Visa sponsorship not available
Intermountain Healthcare Information
What does it mean to be a part of Intermountain Healthcare? It means that the quest for clinical excellence is not just a goal, but a given. It means building an environment where physicians and employees can deliver the best in healthcare. And it's realizing each employee or volunteer is vital to the healing process, because we can only achieve the extraordinary together . Being a part of Intermountain Healthcare means joining with a world-class team of over 36,000 employees and embarking on a career filled with opportunities, strength, innovation, and fulfillment. Our mission is: Helping people live the healthiest lives possible®. Our patients deserve the best in healthcare, and we deliver.
For the seventh consecutive year, Intermountain Healthcare was named as one of the "Top 150 Places to Work in Healthcare" in 2019 by Becker's Hospital Review .
Intermountain Healthcare is a Utah-based, not-for-profit system of 24 hospitals, a broad range of clinics and services, about 1,400 employed primary and secondary care physicians at more than 160 clinics in the Intermountain Medical Group, and health insurance plans from SelectHealth. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
The Heber Valley is nestled in Utah's Wasatch Mountains only a 45-minute drive from Salt Lake City and adjacent to Park City. It was a venue for both cross-country skiing and biathlon during the 2002 Olympic Winter Games. It continues to offer convenient access to Park City Mountain Resort, Deer Valley Resort, and the Canyons. It also features five championship golf courses and blue-ribbon fly-fishing. Year-round activities include snowmobiling, downhill and cross-country skiing, horseback riding, mountain biking, camping, boating, hot air ballooning, water sports, scuba diving, and more. In addition, unique area attractions include the historic, steam-driven Heber Valley Railroad, commemorative Air Force Museum, beautiful Cascade Springs and other scenic drives, three reservoirs, four ski resorts and three national forests/state parks within 45-50 minutes away.
Apply for Internal Medicine - Heber City, UT - Heber Valley Clinic
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.