Have a Primary Care Practice? Join this Great Organization | Partnership | OK
Great news, you can remain in your private practice, live in your same community, care for a familiar patient panel, all while joining this great independent, physician-owned organization that provides primary care services throughout Oklahoma.
• This organization practices a quality-focused approach to ensure patients are fostering preventative care measures and improved overall wellness
• Transition your adult patient panel to a managed care model
• A dynamic and collaborative team consisting of various quality, marketing, and referral coordinators along with the potential for NP/PA support
• Flexible scheduling options with a 4-day work week option allowing for a great work/life balance
• Clinic services include EMR transition, remodeling, transportation assistance, educational classes, community outreach and resources, and dual-eligible benefit patients
• Competitive guaranteed base salary with fully paid benefits and malpractice package, PTO, CME plus 6K allowance, 401K match, and potential partnership/shareholder opportunities
• Must be Board Eligible/Board Certified in Family Medicine, Internal Medicine, and/or Geriatrics
• Active Oklahoma License
• Live in the current community where you already call home - anywhere in Oklahoma!
• Oklahoma is full of culture, scenic lands, the most man-made lakes than any other state, beautiful parks, abundant wildlife, bison, and horses, all four-seasons and spontaneous weather, a capitol building with an oil well under it, fun festivals and events, and a great collegiate and professional sporting presence.
For more information, please contact Kirstin Dunbar:
Apply for Have a Primary Care Practice? Join this Great Organization | Partnership | OK
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.