Ohio Rheumatology Opening| Generous Starting Compensation | 6 Weeks PTO
• Turn Key Rheumatology Practice - start in a busy, collaborative clinic and hit the ground
• Outpatient focused practice with a handful of hospital consults each month
• Robust practice and administrative support
• Established Rheumatology practice recruiting for growth
• J1 & H1B visa sponsorship
Aggressive Compensation Model with top in nation earning potential plus wRVU production incentive bonus and APP supervision stipend
• Two-year base salary starting above MGMA median + wRVU production bonus with uncapped income potential
• Additional APP supervision stipend up to 23k annually
• Sign-on Bonus, Relocation, and Student Loan Repayment
• Comprehensive health benefits, retirement, 403(b) and 457 pension plan, malpractice, PTO, CME, CME Allowance, etc.
This charming city is situated on the Ohio and Muskingum Rivers nestled in Southeast Ohio
• Explore the family-oriented town filled with rich US history and natural beauty located on the Ohio/West Virginia border
• Enjoy endless outdoor activities such as hiking, kayaking, and boating surrounded by rushing rivers and the picturesque foothills of the Appalachians
• National Geographic lists the city as one of the best "adventure towns" in the country
• The community offers opportunity to grow a career and start or raise a family with great schools, safe neighborhoods and a thriving economy
• Take a weekend getaway with a short drive to Athens OH, Columbus OH, Wheeling WV, or Pittsburgh PA
For more information, please contact:
Apply for Ohio Rheumatology Opening| Generous Starting Compensation | 6 Weeks PTO
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.