FM-OB | Best Work/Life Balance You'll Find | 4-Day Week
Recognized as #2 best midsize organization to work for in Minnesota,received a 5-star rating for patient experience by CMS, this medical staff team is committed to providing the highest quality "heartfelt" care to the communities it serves.
• Join a collegial Multispecialty Group with a focus on quality care - avg 12-14 patients/day
• Manageable delivery volume 20-25 deliveries/year and a call rotation of 1:3 - VERY LIGHT
• 4-day work week provides exceptional work/life balance
• Never-ending salary with additional production incentives for earning potential of $300k+
• Generous sign-on bonus & student loan forgiveness package available
• Comprehensive benefits, 401K match, 5+ weeks PTO, loan re-payment program, paid relocation & more
About the Community:
Live among the breathtaking, glacial-carved lakes, in a community frequented as a popular vacation destination for those enjoying an active, year-round outdoor lifestyle.
• Enjoy boating on a large picturesque lake, golfing in one of the many public or private courses, fishing for crappies on the other numerous lakes, skiing, hunting, horseback riding, or camping right outside your back door
• Steeped in tradition and rich history, explore local theater or one of the many nearby museums.
• Just a short drive to the Twin cities, residents have access to popular attractions of the metro area without all the traffic
• Enjoy a low cost of living 30% less than the nearest Metro area
If this is the lifestyle that appeals to you, please contact me, Jeff Payne, to learn more details or text me to set up a convenient time to talk at 972-249-8438.
Senior Search Consultant
Apply for FM-OB | Best Work/Life Balance You'll Find | 4-Day Week
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.