Experienced General Surgeon | Hospital Employed Practice | Northeastern NC
• Seeking 5+ years post residency experience, providing bread and butter General Surgery
• Join a collegial team of 4 General Surgeons
• Services include abdominal, colon & rectal, breast, hernia, gallbladder, endoscopy (upper and lower), vascular care, and limb management
• State-of-the-art MIS, advanced laparoscopy, and robotics
• Consult service - hospitalist team covers admissions
• Manageable call responsibilities 1:5 weekly
• Board Certification required
• Competitive Base Salary, Productivity, and Quality Incentives
• Student Loan Repayment Options
• Excellent benefits, paid malpractice, signing bonus and relocation allowance
• Located 1 hour from the state capital of Raleigh, 1 hour to Greenville and less than 2 hours to Durham, Chapel Hill and Richmond VA
• Vibrant community with a diverse economy, historic roots, and college town charm
• Family oriented recreational amenities including a performing arts theater, children's museum, and sports complex
• Abundance of outdoor recreation including kayaking, canoeing, walking/biking trails, boat ramps, outdoor pools, parks, community gardens, music festivals, craft breweries, golf and more
• Easy access to North Carolina Beaches and the Blue Ridge and Smokey Mountains
• International airport within 1 hour
• Strong public and private school options
For more information, please contact:
Stephanie Hutchens, Senior Search Consultant
Apply for Experienced General Surgeon | Hospital Employed Practice | Northeastern NC
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.