Breast Imaging Radiologist in Tucson, AZ | 12 Weeks PTO | Private Practice
This 39-provider practice is situated in the heart of Tucson, AZ, which is ranked #2 Nationwide as the best places to live according to outsideonline.com.
• Complete ancillary support and strong infrastructure within the practice.
• Efficiency of the workday as the top priority.
• Partners get 12 Weeks of PTO - emphasis and priority on work-life balance.
• Partnership track timeframe based on experience.
• In this affordable city with steady growth, you will enjoy a cost of living that is 8% below the national average and a housing market that is 25% below the national average, according to extraspace.com.
• Besides its rich desert landscape, scenic mountain backdrop, and jaw-dropping sunsets, Tucson is home to 300 days of sunshine, some of the cleanest air in the nation, and mild winters that allow for outdoor recreation all year round.
• Downtown Tucson is a hub for arts, business, sports, and entertainment and boasts everything from local breweries and restaurants to a 20,000-acre, county owned, mountain recreation park.
• Centrally located, Tucson is short drive two-hour drive from Phoenix and a day's trip away to neighboring California and the Grand Canyon.
• Additionally, Tucson was recently ranked as one of the top 10 cities best positioned to recover from the coronavirus according to forbes.com.
Apply for Breast Imaging Radiologist in Tucson, AZ | 12 Weeks PTO | Private Practice
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.