Psychiatry - Ogden, UT - McKay Dee Behavioral Health Institute
- One BC/BE adult psychiatrist is needed to join an established and busy group of psychiatrists to provide both inpatient and outpatient coverage
- Group includes a NP, psychologists, and therapists with many years' experience treating adult and child/adolescent patients
- Excellent clinic support staff that helps with follow-up pre-and post-appointment calls to patients and families, letters, etc.
- Signing bonus, student loan repayment and stipend available
- Employment position with the Intermountain Medical Group
- Competitive salary with transition to production and additional compensation for meeting quality goals
- Full Intermountain benefits package
- Relocation provided, up to 15K
- A 501c3 company
- Visa sponsorship not available
Intermountain Healthcare Information
What does it mean to be a part of Intermountain Healthcare? It means that the quest for clinical excellence is not just a goal, but a given. It means building an environment where physicians and employees can deliver the best in healthcare. And it's realizing each employee or volunteer is vital to the healing process, because we can only achieve the extraordinary together . Being a part of Intermountain Healthcare means joining with a world-class team of over 38,000 employees and embarking on a career filled with opportunities, strength, innovation, and fulfillment. Our mission is: Helping people live the healthiest lives possible®. Our patients deserve the best in healthcare, and we deliver.
For the seventh consecutive year, Intermountain Healthcare was named as one of the "Top 150 Places to Work in Healthcare" in 2019 by Becker's Hospital Review .
Intermountain Healthcare is a Utah-based, not-for-profit system of 24 hospitals, a broad range of clinics and services,160 clinics, a Medical Group of 2,400+ employed physicians and advanced practitioners, and health insurance plans from SelectHealth. We own or support 17 community clinics serving uninsured and low-income patients. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
Ogden is a city of Weber County, 40 miles north of Salt Lake City, that is the perfect place to work and live if you like easy access to outdoor activities. Ogden is located at the base of the Wasatch Mountains and is within a day's drive of five national parks. Ogden boasts of its breathtaking mountain views and access to skiing/snowboarding (9 resorts within 60-75 min drive, including Snowbasin - site of the 2002 Olympic Downhill). There is no lack of summer activities either with several water recreational locations close by, Pineview Reservoir, Willard Bay, Ogden River Parkway, and only 10 miles from the Great Salt Lake. Within minutes of leaving McKay Dee Hospital you can find yourself mountain biking, hiking, fishing, kayaking, and rock climbing. There are outdoor activities for all ages, affordable real estate, and our family-oriented community supports diverse interests for all cultures. Ogden is home to Weber State University.
Apply for Psychiatry - Ogden, UT - McKay Dee Behavioral Health Institute
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.