General Surgeon Needed in North Central Indiana
Indiana based Medical Group is seeking an experienced BE/BC general surgeon to join their General Surgery team.
- Hospital campus is a Level II trauma center with clinic offices location on the campus.
- Very strong primary care and subspecialty referral base.
- Da Vinci Xi and Fixed Hybrid OR?s.
- ER call is approximately 6-7 shifts per month affording a great work life balance.
- Affiliation with Indiana University School of Medicine @ Notre Dame and Memorial Hospital Family
- Medicine Residency allows for teaching of residents, medical students and supervision of post-graduate
Market competitive salary and benefit package, including, but not limited to:
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Short/Long-term Disability
- CME Allowance
- 403(b) and 457(b) Retirement Savings Plans
- Paid Malpractice with Tail Coverage
- Student Loan Repayment Assistance
Apply for General Surgeon Needed in North Central Indiana
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.