Critical Care Medicine in Augusta, GA
Flexible work week schedule rotating through closed neuro and med-surg ICU?s
- Average daily census 15-17 patient encounters in 12 hours shifts (7a-7p)
- Daytime physician extender support
- Work week - 2 to 5 day stretches on days - Night rotation is every sixth week
- 7p-7a then off for 10-days after night rotation
- 15-bed closed med-surg ICU
- 14-bed closed neuro ICU
- 10-bed CV PACU and 8-bed cardiac ICU - consults only
- Group does their own procedures - although Interventional radiology is available as needed
- Upgraded echo/ultrasound unit soon
- EMR - EPIC
- Board Eligible or Board Certified in Critical Care Medicine
- Medical staff roster of specialty - Critical care
- Desire someone with recent training who is interested in a long term career
- Full Benefits, retirement options and any matching on retirement plans - Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, LTD, STD, 403b
Apply for Critical Care Medicine in Augusta, GA
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.