Neurologist - Neuroimmunology / Multiple Sclerosis
Sutter East Bay Medical Group (SEBMG) is looking for an innovative and energetic BE/BC Neurologist with fellowship training or substantial experience in Neuroimmunology/Multiple Sclerosis to join our busy and growing Neurology practice in Berkeley, CA.
Location: Berkeley CA
- BE/BC in Neurology
- Clinical fellowship and/or training in Multiple Sclerosis (MS) and Neuroimmunology is highly preferred but not required
- Comfortable with general neurology and management of Neuroimmunology and multiple sclerosis diseases
- A collaborative nature and strong communication skills
- Clinical research opportunities are available
- Office hours in additional East Bay locations are available
- Join a robust team of neurologists practicing sub-specialty care as well as general neurology. Our Multiple Sclerosis program is recognized for providing exceptional, high quality, and coordinated care by the National Multiple Sclerosis Society’s Partners in Comprehensive MS Care Program
- No participation in hospital call
- Clinician owned and led multispecialty group
- Shareholder track opportunity after 24 months of employment with competitive compensation plus incentives, profit sharing, and robust benefits and retirement package
- Opportunities for leadership and career growth
- Schedule flexibility for work-life balance
- Collegial work environment with high-caliber and knowledgeable support staff
Sutter East Bay Medical Group
We are a multispecialty medical group made up of over 300 clinicians, including physicians, nurse practitioners, and physician assistants practicing in 25+specialties throughout Alameda and Contra Costa Counties. Our medical group is recognized for excellence with multiple awards for our quality of care, innovation, and leadership.
Sutter East Bay Medical Group is affiliated with Sutter Bay Medical Foundation, a not-for-profit health care organization providing operational and administrative support, including the latest technology, allowing physicians to focus on delivering exceptional patient care.
- Competitive compensation
- Generous benefit package
- Relocation allowance
- Robust retirement program
- Shareholder eligibility following 24 months of employment