Hem/Onc | Comprehensive Cancer Center | Mid-Atlantic Appalachian Mountains
• Current group of 5 physicians building to 7
• Comprehensive Cancer Center, collegial team of Physician Specialists, In-house PET/CT
• Monday to Friday work schedule, additional support from fellows and NP/PA
• Academic Appointment based on experience
• Active participation in teaching and mentioning Hematology Oncology Fellows
• Established Clinical Trials
• Research Opportunities with protected time, translational research preferred
• Board certification (or eligible) in both Medical Oncology and Hematology
• University Employment, Competitive Base Salary, Productivity, and Quality Incentives
• Full benefits, paid malpractice, signing bonus and relocation allowance
• Non-Profit, H1b cap exempt employer
Nestled along the scenic Ohio River, this thriving metropolitan, family-friendly community offers a vibrant, energetic city rich in history, culture, and southern hospitality.
• Upscale boutiques, retail shopping outlets, farmers markets, and antique shops
• Cozy bistros, farm to table dining, array of restaurants
• Bustling downtown, local art galleries, museums, performing art theater, college sporting events
• Public parks and playgrounds, walking trails, tennis courts, amphitheater, live music
• Low cost of living, public and private school options, local airport
For more information, please contact:
Stephanie Hutchens, Senior Search Consultant
Apply for Hem/Onc | Comprehensive Cancer Center | Mid-Atlantic Appalachian Mountains
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.