Pulmonary-Critical Care in Nebraska | Physician-Led | Easy Access to Denver
• Scope of practice include IP, OP & ICU with opportunity for EBUS & procedures if desired
• Join a busy pulmonary-critical care practice and inherit an established patient panel, ensuring you're busy from day one
• Work alongside an experienced PA to maximize your efficiency and achieve unparalleled work/life balance with uncapped earning potential
• Practice in a beautiful, state-of-the-art facility with excellent clinical support staff, robust medical group primary and specialty care providers, and unmatched administrative support
• Highly competitive 2-year salary guarantee with production bonus
• Generous sign-on bonus and student loan support available
• Comprehensive benefits package includes 15K paid relocation, 5K annual CME stipend and 6 weeks PTO
• Located less than 2 hours from Lincoln and a 5-hour drive to the best Colorado skiing resorts
• Friendly, bustling University Town that offers trendy coffee shops and food trucks, to big-time concerts, events and an NCAA Division II School
• Cost of living 10% lower than the national average with options to build your dream home in town or live on acres of land in the country
• Niche.com scores this city an "A" and ranks it among the best places to live in Nebraska due to high resident satisfaction, great schools, and low crime rates, cost of living, and minimal commute times
Contact Dan Morton to learn more about the organization, opportunity and community, or click here to schedule a call: https://calendly.com/dmorton-4
Dan Morton, Search Consultant
Call/Text : 469-909-6694
Apply for Pulmonary-Critical Care in Nebraska | Physician-Led | Easy Access to Denver
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.