Rheumatology Opening in Arkansas | Near Little Rock| High Earning Potential
• Tremendous community demand - current provider scheduled several months out
• Collaborate with seasoned mid-levels
• IM residency program onsite - teaching opportunities available
• Outpatient only; minimal inpatient consults
• Able to sponsor J1/H1B visas
Compensation and Benefits Package:
* High base salary + wRVU bonus opportunity
* Substantial signing bonus and relocation
* Student loan reimbursement and Scholarship Program option
* 401K, Life Insurance, Dental, and Medical Insurance for family
* Malpractice insurance
Nestled in the beautiful Ozark Mountains, along the White River, this community is known for its abundance of outdoor activities and breath-taking views. With a very family and community-friendly atmosphere, this economically healthy region also has two award-winning public schools, three private schools, and two very reputable colleges. Residents enjoy sporting events, spelunking, camping, biking and hiking trails, canoeing, golf, and some of the best hunting in the US while being just a short drive from Memphis, TN and Little Rock, AR. We invite you to enjoy The Natural State at its finest.
To learn more about this amazing opportunity text me, Dan Rixon, at 469-367-8085
Apply for Rheumatology Opening in Arkansas | Near Little Rock| High Earning Potential
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.