Gastroenterologist - Provo, Utah
Blue Rock Medical, at the base of the Timpanogos Mountains in beautiful Provo, Utah, is currently seeking board certified/board eligible physicians in the following areas:
- Family Medicine
Are you a motivated physician who has dreamed of having more control over their practice? Blue Rock Medical offers the financial upside of private practice while also receiving the support of an established clinic and experienced physicians who want to help you succeed. In addition, we believe in a balanced approach between work and family.
Provo City is ranked as the #2 greatest place to live in America! What makes Provo one of the best towns ever? According to Outside Magazine – access to trails, rivers, mountains, and lakes, healthy eating, bike lanes, and green space are some of the main factors. Provo has all of these and more.
Blue Rock Medical thrives on creating and implementing cutting edge technology. Many firsts have been performed here. The first augmented reality guided back surgery, the first quantitative functional MRI of the brain, the first prostate embolization in Utah and many more. At our multispecialty, outpatient clinic and surgical center, Excellence is Everything. We strive to provide our patients with the highest quality care, comfort, and service. Our promise is to diagnose and treat patients utilizing the most advanced and least invasive treatment options available.
You will be rewarded and recognized for your performance, enjoying up to 95% of the financial upside that comes from growing your practice, with lowered risk working under the Blue Rock Medical Clinic umbrella. An initial salary can be provided to provide security while you transition. All benefits and compensation are open to negotiation. Practice medicine your way at Blue Rock Medical.
- With the independence we offer, you can run your practice and be in control of your schedule. We take care of billing, marketing, insurance empanelment, and credentialing as we develop synergistic relationships. Enjoy the freedom to have an afternoon on the slopes or nearby mountain bike trials.
Choose Low-Risk or High-Reward
- We know creating an independent practice can be daunting and difficult. Many doctors don’t like the idea of just being another salaried employee. You can choose between salaried pay with shared commissions or an eat what you kill approach, keeping up to 95% of what you earn.
Independence to Practice Your Way
- Offer optimal care to patients without the typical pressure from administrators. Without conflict of interest, you have the freedom to make the best decisions for your patients. With a second location opening in Draper, UT, you will be able to expand your patient network. This may allow doctors already in Utah to avoid a non-compete clause.
- We do not tie our doctors down to lengthy contracts. We strive to earn your loyalty. We are convinced our doctor-friendly workplace environment is one you will love.
We’ll brag more about our amazing work-life balance in Utah. Our practice is nestled on the beautiful Wasatch front. It is highly urbanized. However, a short distance away, you and your family can enjoy hiking trails, multiple ski resorts, lakes, and some of the most spectacular mountains in the U.S. Restaurants, professional sports, all in a vibrant college and arts community are also nice amenities. Not to mention, we are within a half day drive from Yellowstone, Moab, Arches, and Zion National Parks, and 45 minutes from Salt Lake City International Airport with direct connections all over the world. Utah has a strong economy, lots of growth, a vibrant tech sector, and has been consistently rated as one of the best places in the U.S. to work and do business. Utah is also a low tax state, the schools are excellent, and the lifestyle is unparalleled.
- Active and unrestricted medical license (Utah preferred)
- Board Certified or eligible
- Must be highly motivated to grow an independent practice
- All benefits and financial compensation are open to negotiation
- Create your own schedule
- 401k Matching
- Medical and Dental Insurance
To apply, e-mail your resume to: email@example.com
Attention: Conrad Gibby, MD
Apply for Gastroenterologist - Provo, Utah
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.