Hematology/Oncology | Rocky Mountain Metro | Comprehensive Cancer Center
Join a team of over 30 providers, a mix of medical, surgical, and radiation oncologists along with specialized advanced practice providers. This position is located in Spokane, Washington, known for its affordability, great schools, light traffic and abundance of activities for all stages of life.
What Sets the Practice apart?
Longest established oncology practice in the region with over 40 years of world-class treatment.
• Largest market share in the Inland Northwest
• Partnership opportunity after 2 years of employment
• Increased autonomy over non-private groups
• Guaranteed base salary with extremely generous productivity-based incentives
• Sign-on bonus and relocation package
• Physicians practice in clinic 4 days a week and the 5th is reserved for administrative time
• Full benefit package with medical insurance available on 1st day of employment
• Patient volume expectation is 16-18 per day after a mutually acceptable time frame
• Generous yearly vacation allowance
• Daily tumor boards
• Clinical trial research
The Spokane Community
Spokane and the surrounding area have an abundance of activities for every stage of life.
• Highly rated public and private schools for the growing family
• The Spokane Symphony featuring a 70-piece professional orchestra
• Art District and several performing art venues
• Comedy Club with local & professional touring comedians
• Local wineries & craft breweries and upscale dining
• Wealth of outdoor recreation - hiking, boating, fishing, skiing, cabin get-away's, beautiful mountains and lakes to explore and close proximity to ocean beaches.
• Local collegiate and minor-league sports
Name: Jeff Foster
Apply for Hematology/Oncology | Rocky Mountain Metro | Comprehensive Cancer Center
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.