Novant Health | New Practice--Fast Growing Charlotte Suburb | Harrisburg, NC
Novant Health Harrisburg Family Medicine is recruiting a BC/BE full-time family medicine or med-peds physician for their new practice location opening in Harrisburg, NC. Call is phone call only and practice hours are Monday - Friday, 8am-5pm. Clinic currently employs 5 providers.
The practice provides outpatient care for all ages and is supported by high quality staff and system wide EHR/Epic. The practice also has an x-ray and lab on site.
Harrisburg has grown from a population of 2,000 a decade ago to over 14,000 today. The town is known for amenities such as:
- Premium housing and large home sites
- A robust Parks and Recreation program
- Frequent family entertainment/events
- Top performing schools
- Low taxes
- Tight-knit community
Harrisburg is projected to be one of the top five fastest growing municipalities in North Carolina over the next ten years, according to the North Carolina Office of State Budget and Management.
For our primary care providers:
- Access is a key theme – Novant Health encourages same day, extended hours, e-visits, and video visits to deliver care where and when our patients need us.
- All of our community medicine physician leaders maintain a patient panel to remain connected to the day-to-day challenges and joys of practicing medicine.
- Many of our clinics utilize a team approach to care, which includes PAs, NPs, clinical pharmacy practitioners, health behaviorists, and clinical RNs.
Novant Health Medical Group offers:
- Two year salary guarantee plus productivity incentives
- Epic EMR
- Medical, Dental and Vision insurance
- Time off
- Malpractice insurance
- Generous CME allowance
- up to 10K for relocation
Novant Health Medical Group
- Is well known for being physician-led and physician-driven. For example, our physicians are in every area of leadership across the organization. That means every strategic discussion has physicians at the table, and every market partners a physician leader with an administrator. The result is a focus on the details that are important to physicians.
- Is committed to resiliency with an industry-leading program and an empowered team to optimize our EPIC platform.
- Is nationally recognized for advanced care and one of the largest community based, non-profit healthcare systems.
What does it mean to be a part of Novant Health?
- A commitment to patient-centered care and our model of spending more time with each patient, and creating a seamless system of care for our patients are the foundations of our success.
- Sharing a philosophy of putting a high value on the patient experience.
- Joining with a world-class team of more than 1,600 physicians and over 28,000 employees that provide care at over 640 locations, including 15 hospitals and hundreds of outpatient facilities and physician clinics to transform the patient experience.
- Novant Health cares for patients and communities in North Carolina, Virginia, South Carolina, and Georgia.
- In 2019, Forbes ranked the organization first in North Carolina and 38th nationally on its 2019 Best Employers for Diversity list.
- Novant Health provided more than $883 million in community benefit, including financial assistance and services, in 2018.
- For more information, please visit our website at NovantHealth.org. You can also follow us on Twitter and Facebook.
Join us, and let’s transform healthcare together.
If you are interested in learning more, please send your CV to Sara Beth Caldwell, Physician Recruiter, at: email@example.com.