Permanent Family Medicine Physician (FM) Job in White Salmon, Washington (WA)
- Outpatient only with 4-day work week
- 16-18 patients per day
- Rural health certified clinic
- No call
- Robust support staff
- Mentorship available
- Base salary of $230,000 plus productivity
- Sign-on/relocation bonus of $30,000
- Total first year package of $260,000
- Federal and state student loan repayment available
- 30 days paid time off
- Nestled between Mt. Hood and Mt. Adams, White Salmon, Washington (WA) is located across the Columbia River from Hood River, Oregon (OR) with close proximity to Portland, Oregon (OR) and Vancouver, Washington (WA).
- Enjoy world-class whitewater, wind and winter sports, hiking, biking, fishing, hunting, historical interpretive centers, the arts, award winning wineries and breweries, simple and exquisite dining, exciting events, healthy local economies, thriving businesses and involved citizens.
- The Columbia River Gorge was designated a National Scenic Area - the largest in the U.S. - for its unique natural and cultural history.
- Benefits of living in White Salmon, Washington (WA) include: excellent school system, a great place to raise a family, sense of community, fresh air and wide-open spaces, peace and quiet, and low crime.
To schedule an appointment to discuss the position further click here!
Please reference position ID 162981 and where you saw the position when responding.
Apply for Permanent Family Medicine Physician (FM) Job in White Salmon, Washington (WA)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.