PAGNY is comprised of over 4,000 physicians and healthcare professionals who provide services to NYC Health + Hospitals (H+H), the largest public health system in the United States. Our practitioners are highly skilled professionals with outstanding credentials who deliver the highest level of quality healthcare to patients throughout New York City.
NYC Health + Hospitals/Gotham Health/Tremont, located on Webster Avenue in the Bronx. The goal of this Center is to provide outpatient services to patients at high risk of contracting Covid-19, as well as short- and long-term follow-up care for those recovering from the disease. Preliminary evidence links Covid-19 to potential heart damage, lung injuries, blood clots, and mental health conditions.
- Provides full scope of adult inpatient medicine services - diagnosis, treatment and coordination of care
- Follows patients diagnosed with COVID and are currently experiencing underlying issues
- Trains and supervises medical residents and students and advanced practice clinicians
- Graduate of an accredited medical school (MD or DO)
- Board certified or Board eligible in Pulmonary Medicine
- Unrestricted NYS license to practice medicine, or the ability to obtain one
Apply for Outpatient Pulmonologist
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.