Genetic Counselor | Dover, DE | Growing Maternal Fetal Medicine Practice
• Bayhealth Medical Center is Central and Southern Delaware's largest healthcare system with two hospitals and a free-standing ED
• Join an established 3 physician MFM practice as a part of a network of more than 500 providers
• Work closely with practice physicians and other staff to provide information and support to families with history of birth defects, genetic disorders, or who may be at risk for inherited conditions
• Hospital employed opportunity offering a competitive base salary, malpractice, PTO, and generous health benefits package
• Requirements: Master's Degree in Genetic Counseling, experience in Prenatal and/or Pediatrics
Delaware's natural beauty and affordability make the state a wonderful place to work, live, and play
• Delaware is the 2nd least taxed state in the nation, even lower than Florida and Tennessee
• The state offers some of the lowest property taxes in the nation, and NO sales tax
• Located less than 2 hours from Philadelphia, DC and Baltimore Central/Southern Delaware offers affordability, excellent educational and recreation options, and charm
• Enjoy world class beaches with more than 350 miles of shoreline
• Whether you're an outdoors enthusiast, a foodie, or into the performing arts - Delaware offers something for everyone
For more information and further consideration please contact:
Apply for Genetic Counselor | Dover, DE | Growing Maternal Fetal Medicine Practice
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.