Outpatient Internal Medicine | Boice-Willis Clinic | Rocky Mount, NC
• Physician-owned and operated multiple specialty group practice with partnership track
• Current Internal Medicine team consisting of 11 physicians and 5 advanced practice providers
• Board Certification or Eligibility in Internal Medicine required
• Monday through Friday 4.5-day work schedule
• After hours phone call only shared equally among providers averaging 3-4 times per month
• Strong reputation and well rooted in the community
• Many convenient on-site resources including lab, x-ray, imaging center, physical therapy, diabetes center, coumadin clinic and more
• Competitive compensation package with excellent benefits including health, dental, disability, life insurance, flexible spending accounts, paid malpractice, 401K and profit sharing, generous PTO and more. Partnership track available
• Not J1 or H1b eligible
• Located 1 hour from the state capital of Raleigh, 1 hour to Greenville and less than 2 hours to Durham, Chapel Hill and Richmond VA
• Vibrant community with a diverse economy, historic roots, and college town charm
• Family oriented recreational amenities including a performing arts theater, children's museum, and sports complex
• Abundance of outdoor recreation including kayaking, canoeing, walking/biking trails, boat ramps, outdoor pools, parks, community gardens, music festivals, craft breweries, golf and more
• Easy access to North Carolina Beaches and the Blue Ridge and Smokey Mountains
• International airport within 1 hour
• Strong public and private school options
For more information, please contact:
Stephanie Hutchens, Senior Search Consultant
Apply for Outpatient Internal Medicine | Boice-Willis Clinic | Rocky Mount, NC
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.